Online Sessions to Help Women in Ag Cope with Stress
USAgNet - 01/08/2019
A new interactive series of online sessions to help women in agriculture cope with stress - called "Cultivating Resiliency for Women in Agriculture"- continues on Jan. 11 and 25. The series of 90-minute webinars is a joint project of American
Agri-Women, District 11 Agri-Women, University of Minnesota Extension-Women in Ag Network and the Upper Midwest Agricultural Safety and Health Center (UMASH).
The free sessions start at noon central, will include a Q&A session and will be recorded and archived for later viewing:
• Jan. 11 - Self-Care Tips to Help Reduce Stress
• Jan. 25 - You Can't Pour from an Empty Cup - How do you fill it up to support yourself and others?
A recording of the first session, Impact of Farming and Ranching Stress for Women 101, can be viewed here: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/1561887448665213954
Upcoming sessions include:
• Feb. 8 - Building and Maintaining Relationships in Stressful Times
• March 8 - Increasing Your Joy and Happiness While Living a Farm Life
• April 12 - Putting it All Together
Sign up or view archived webinars at www.americanagriwomen.org/webinars.