NASS Reschedules Reports Due to New Juneteenth Holiday
USAgNet - 06/18/2021
The National Agricultural Statistics Service's Agricultural Statistics Board has rescheduled two reports due to the observance of the Juneteenth Federal holiday on June 18 as Federal offices will be closed.
The Milk Production and Peanut Prices reports currently scheduled for release on Friday will move to Monday at 3 p.m. ET.
- Russian Agencies Cut Wheat Output Forecast Sharply
- Study: U.S. Pork Industry Needs More Access to Foreign-Born Workforce
- U.S. Dairy Product Production Mixed in June
- Land O'Lakes Sales, Earnings Rose
- New App Helps Farmers Connect with Cover Crop Resources
- European Union Extends Tariffs on U.S. Biodiesel for 5 Years
- Bill Aims to Reimburse Farmers for Property Damage