U.S. Cheese Plants Made More Product in June
USAgNet - 08/10/2022
Total cheese output (excluding cottage cheese) was 1.16 billion pounds, 2.7 percent above June 2021 but 2.3 percent below May 2022.
Italian type cheese production totaled 485 million pounds, 4.2 percent above June 2021 but 0.4 percent below May 2022.
American type cheese production totaled 462 million pounds, 1.0 percent above June 2021 but 4.0 percent below May 2022.
Butter production was 161 million pounds, 2.3 percent above June 2021 but 10.9 percent below May 2022.
- Midwest Sees Two Inches of Rainfall This Week
- Chinese Farmers Also Struggling with Drought
- Ethanol Production Falls to Lowest in Nearly Two Years
- Merck Animal Health to Acquire Virtual Livestock Fencing Developer Vence
- Corteva Agriscience to Buy Biological Leader Symorg
- Court Ruling Reinstates Modernized Endangered Species Rules
- Tons of Pakistan Wheat Damaged by Heavy Rains