CNH Industrial Reports Higher Sales, Net Income
USAgNet - 02/03/2023
The CNH Industrial team delivered a strong fourth quarter contributing to record full year revenue and income. Sharp execution and improving supply chain management generated $1.6B of full year industrial free cash flow.
"We are pleased to have resolved the UAW strike and are eager to continue delivering increased value to our dealers and customers.
"We also announced today our intention to move to a single listing in New York, with plans to exit the Milan exchange as expeditiously as possible. Our precision and autonomy offerings were on full display at our Tech Day
in December, and further innovations and integration with Raven will drive the success of our farm and construction customers. We see continuing strength in most end markets, and with better performing supply chains and moderating inflation we are confident we will build on our robust foundation.
- Ag, Food Industries Contribute $8.6 Trillion to U.S. Economy
- Senators Reintroduce Next Generation Fuels Act
- World Ag Expo Seminars Available on Demand
- World Dairy Expo Announces Global Dairy Leaders to be Honored
- Syngenta Reports Higher Sales, Net Earnings
- Brighter Future Ahead for American Farms as Bankruptcy Rates Decline in 2022
- Hay Quality Matters: Understanding the Impact of Poor-Quality Hay on Livestock Health