Top 10 Ag Innovations set for 2024 challenge showdown
USAgNet - 09/18/2023
Agriculture is buzzing with new ideas, and the latest to hit the spotlight are the ten semi-finalists in the 2024 Ag Innovation Challenge. With a decade-long history, this program promises an exciting contest.
The challenge, an integral platform for innovative minds, promises not only capital for the winners but also a wealth of learning. Semi-finalists will be offered pitch training through a partnership with Cornell University. They'll also get a golden opportunity to interact with potential funders at a grand convention. The stakes are high, with a whopping $165,000 in award money up for grabs.
However, the event is more than just about funding. It's about showcasing and cultivating groundbreaking ideas in agriculture. The aim is to address challenges that affect both farmers and the world at large. The participating entrepreneurs are set to present solutions that can change the way we view agriculture.
Backing this initiative are prominent names in the industry. Major partners like Farm Credit, and sponsors such as Bayer, John Deere, Farm Bureau Bank, Farm Bureau Financial Services, and T-Mobile, all believe in the power of innovative agriculture. Their support amplifies the event's commitment to fostering creativity in the sector.
Prepare to witness some of the brightest ideas in agriculture compete on this grand stage. The 2024 Ag Innovation Challenge promises to be an unforgettable event.
- Hurricane Idalia deals $78M blow to Florida agriculture
- Ethanol Industry challenges EPA’s climate benefit doubts
- USDA unveils $65M program for ag employers and farmworkers
- USDA fights African swine fever with third action week
- USDA allocates $455M to boost global food security
- Plant virus nanoparticles - A new ally in pest control
- Uplifting trends in US pork Industry spotlighted