U.S. Dairy Product Production Mixed in June
USAgNet - 08/05/2021
Total cheese output during the month of June was 1.12 billion pounds, 0.2 percent above June 2020, but 2.9 percent below May 2021.
The USDA says Italian type cheese production totaled 473 million pounds, 2.6 percent below June 2020 and 1.7 percent below May 2021.
American type cheese production totaled 454 million pounds, 5.1 percent above June 2020, but 5.1 percent below May 2021.
And butter production was 161 million pounds, 7.8 percent above June 2020, but 13.1 percent below May 2021.
- U.S. Drought Monitor: East Gets Needed Rainfall
- U.S. - India Biofuels Task Force Launched
- Ag Minister: Germany Needs New Pig Farming Strategy
- Cryan Joins AFBF as New Chief Economist
- Chicken Council Releases Sustainability Report
- Biden Nominates Trevino to be Chief Ag Trade Negotiator
- U.S. Grain Terminals Struggle to Recover From Ida